1. Which kind of insurance should you have if you live in an apartment? a. Liability b. Renters c. Long-Term Care d. Whole Life
2. Which kind of insurance protects you if someone is injured on your property or in your apartment? a. Liability b. Renters c. Long-Term Care d. Whole Life
3. Which type of life insurance provides coverage for a specified period of time? a. Whole Life b. Universal Life c. Term Life d. Long-Term Care Life
4. The amount of money you pay before your insurance provides coverage is called a a. premium. b. copay. c. deductible. d. benefit.
5. Payments for insurance are called a. premiums. b. copays. c. deductibles. d. costs.
Thursday: Type a half page report on what is included in an accounting report.
Thursday: Make a two colum, one page news article on today's snow day. Please include two pictures.
Thursday: Go to phschool and take these online quizzes in preparation for our test tomorrow.
mna 1017 mna 1016
mna 1011 mna 1015
Thursday: Find a video about 3D printing that you found interesting to watch. Bring the link to class the next school day. Write in two sentences why you found the video interesting.