My name is Hana El-Afandi and I am excited to start my first year here at Grand Meadow! I have previous work in social work supporting foster care homes as well as county work in southern MN.
I have a Bachelor's Degree in Social Work from Winona State University, 2017 where I focused primarily in Child Advocacy Studies and Psychology.
Please do not hesitate to reach out to me via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
For emergencies, please use the following resources:
- Suicide and Crisis Lifeline: 988
- Crisis Text Line: Text HOME to 741741 or Text MN to 741741
- Crisis Response Hotline (for Southeastern MN counties): 1-877-274-7472
- Southeast Regional Crisis Center: 507-322-3019 (or call the crisis hotline above)
- Address: 2121 Campus Drive SE, Rochester, MN 55904
- 24/7 walk in mental health facility designed for people experiencing a mental health crisis
- Offers help to stabilize your immediate crisis
- Alternative to an emergency room
- Separate unit for children (ages 10-18) and adults
- Website: https://www.crisisresponsesoutheastmn.com/SERCC