1. Be Responsible: Each student will come to class on time with their Planner, Ipad, paper, pencil, pen, textbook , and any other needed materials for that specific class. Always do your best. Be accountable for your choices. Think before you act – consider the consequences.
2. Be Respectful: Each student will show respect to the teacher, teachers’ assistants, other students, and to the property of others. This includes all faculty, especially substitute teachers. Be on task during class. Use good manners. Don’t use inappropriate language or put others down.
3. Be Trustworthy: Be honest. Do your own work and don’t cheat. Don’t plagiarize. Honor above all!
4. Be Caring: Be kind. Show you care about others by helping them. Use the words “please” and “thank you.”
5. Be Fair: Follow the rules. Be open-minded; listen to others. Don’t blame others for your actions.
6. Be Active Citizens: Do your share to make your school and community better. Cooperate. Get involved in extracurricular activities. Obey laws and rules. Protect the environment by recycling, turning off lights computes, etc. when not in use.
Cell phones: Students may keep cell phones with them during the day, but are required to put them in the basket on my desk while in class.
Rewards for following the rules:
1. Verbal Praise
2. Written note of positive behaviors
3. Call/Email to parents
4. Teacher discretion awards
Discipline plan when rules are not followed:
1. Verbal warning
2. Removal to hall/detention
3. Teacher/student meeting
4. Parent/student/teacher meeting
5. Removal from class/administration action
*If referred to the office, you will be receiving a detention and a phone call to your parents.
*Mrs. Glynn has the right to skip to whichever consequence deemed necessary based on the situation
|Contact: Lisa Glynn|