Remote Learning Student Pick-up and drop off
- Every Friday from 11:00-12:00 will be when students who are remote learning can pick up or drop off materials.
- Students in Grades K-6 will pick up/drop off at Door 1(Elementary), 7-12 Door 2(Secondary)
- Teachers will put your materials together for remote learners. Each of the remote learning students will have a large Ziploc or Dory bag with their name on it( K-6 in Elem. Office, 7-12 HS Office).
- Ziploc/Dory bags will be brought to front entrance areas Fridays to be picked up, you do need to come in the office, look for your child's bag in the front entrance.
- There will also be a drop box where students can drop off/return students each Friday. We will give the students a different Ziploc bag each week. So please turn in work/assignments in their Ziploc bag.
- We will start Friday, September 18
- If you have any questions, please let the office know