Here is the policy for purchasing football tickets this year. As a reminder, only parents, students, and fans with pre-sold tickets will be allowed to attend games due to the 250-maximum allowed at the games. Please read the following for when tickets are sold and other important information about ticket sales.
Grand Meadow Football Ticket Sale Policy
- There are only 250 tickets available for each game. The home team is allowed 150 tickets and the visiting team is allowed 100 tickets each week.
- All tickets are pre-sold and will be $6 for each “body” that attends the game. This includes infants through senior citizens.
- Tickets will be sold in the high school office from 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm on Tuesdays and Wednesdays the week of the game.
- There will be a maximum of 5 tickets available to any individual. No one will be allowed to “reserve” tickets. A Principal E-News will be sent when all tickets have been sold. Also, a sign will be placed on the door outside of the high school office.
- Tickets are only available for the game that is being played that week. Week 6 is a Wednesday game. Tickets for this game will be available during week 5 on Tuesdays and Wednesdays as normal.
- For Grand Meadow home games, if the visiting team has not sold all 100 of their tickets, more tickets may become available. If that occurs, a Principal E-news will be sent out with details. Tickets will be sold on a “first come-first serve basis”.