Schedule change for COVID vaccination clinic
. The clinic will start at 9:00 AM instead of the afternoon on November 15th. Vaccinations will be given in the ITV/Spanish room, not the library as originally planned. If you have any questions, please e-mail or call and speak with the school nurse.
- Congratulations to the following students for being chosen as October's artists of the month.
Artwork is located in the high school entry way.
- Congratulations to the football team for receiving a gold awards for Academics. The football team had a combined GPA of 3.45 which was the third highest in the state in 9-man football.
- Congratulations to Taylor Glynn for being one of thirteen 9-man seniors named academic all-state as an individual.
- The FFA fruit sale time line has been extended to this upcoming Monday. All order blanks and money is due to be turned in to the Ag dept. on Monday.
- The fall Driver’s Ed classes will start next Monday night. If you are planning on attending, please sign up with Deb in the office. If you have any questions, please see Mrs. Glynn.
- Attention Cord Participants: All volunteer hours from first quarter are due by Monday. Please turn them into Mrs. Glynn. Also, total hours are posted outside of Mrs. Glynn’s room in the hallway. Please check your hours so you know how many you have left to do this year. 40 hours are required for this year.