A few updates we wanted to send out:
- End of Quarter 2/Semester 1 is Friday, January 27. No school Monday, January 30
- Live streaming update:
- Reminder, there is no fee with our streaming service, so should not be asked for a credit card number
- Live stream is available through our website or using the events calendar
- Be aware of scammers on Social Media platforms posting to use their service to stream
- Secured entrances
- Our Elementary and High School secured entrances are in and fully functional. Reminder this is for school security with an emphasis on visitor management
- When you enter, there is a blue button with a speaker to press
- After you press the button, the office administrative assistant will advise you what to do upon entering
- These doors will be open during the morning drop off times so students will not have to use
- Parking reminders:
- Parents should not drop off students at the back of the building for breakfast. They should enter the doors by the front offices
- Students and parents should not park in front of the van garage doors (Doors G1-G8) during the school day or at events. Drivers need to access this space, so it can not be blocked.
Athletic Schedule Changes:
Since all athletic events were cancelled from January 19, the following changes have been made to the athletic schedules.
The wrestling meet that was to be held in Kenyon will not be rescheduled. The wrestling team will instead be entered into a tournament in Maple River on February 4.
The girls basketball game vs Lyle/Pacelli has not yet been rescheduled.
The boys basketball game that was to be played vs. Lyle/Pacelli will now be made up as part of a boy/girl doubleheader on February 14. The format that will be used for February 14 is listed below:
4:30 pm 8th grade girls game vs LeRoy-Ostrander in Legacy Gym
5:30 pm 7th grade girls game vs LeRoy-Ostrander in Legacy Gym
6:30 pm Varsity girls game vs LeRoy-Ostrander in Legacy Gym
6:30 pm 8th grade boys game vs Lyle/Pacelli in Dome Gym
8:00 pm Varsity boys game vs Lyle/Pacelli in Legacy Gym
February 14 will also be “Pink Out” night to help raise money for Cancer Research.