Leroy-Ostrander Schools is a Summer Food Service Program site. They will be serving free breakfast and lunch to anyone 18 and younger this summer. Breakfast is served from 7:30-8:30 am and lunch is served from 11:00-12:00 pm. They will start serving Monday June 10 and end Friday August 23. There will be NO SERVICE on Thursday July 4.
You may see other Summer Food Service Program sites in the list below.
There are five easy ways to locate Summer Food Service Program meal sites based on a location:
- Download the Summer Eats Minnesota Mobile App, OR search the app store on your smartphone or device for the free app "Summer Eats Minnesota."
- Text "Summer Meals" to 97779. Spanish speakers, text "Verano" to 97779.
- Link to USDA Interactive Map Summer Food Rocks.
- Call the National Hunger Hotline at 1-866-3-Hungry or 1-877-8-HAMBRE, available from Monday through Friday, 6 a.m.-9 p.m., Central Time.
- Call the 2-1-1 Hotline or from cell phones – Twin Cities Metro Area: 651-291-0211; Greater Minnesota: 800-543-7709; TTY: 651-291-8440.