Good afternoon SuperLarks,
As we are continuing to make plans for distance learning, we are missing our interactions with students. We wanted to update you on some items moving forward:
- General communication about distance learning and school information will come from administration and sent through Parent E-News, School Webpage, and School Facebook page
- Class/Curricular Area/Grade Level communication specific to each class/grade will come from the classroom/content teacher
- As we move forward, many apps have been pushed out to student iPads and laptops. You may need to log in to your home wifi to check if they are working
- Many teachers will be using the App called Zoom, please take some time to create account or log-in for ease of use
- If you are having wifi issues, there has been an intense wifi areas set up on the southside of school by door 6.
- Students may get a ride, walk, or bike to the school, as you can get access outside the building
- Quarter 4 will start Monday, March 30. 7-12 students please follow your 4th quarter schedule
- Reminder: Quarter 3 assignments can be turned in until Thursday, March 26
- Teachers have been creating blended/hybrid models of instruction to use during this distance learning time. Instruction will be a mixture of electronic, virtual lecture, and packet based
- Please allow the first 2-3 days as a trial and error period
- Teachers have planned lessons for a 2 week time period and will re-evaluate and plan based on what works and the needs of our students
- Please continue to send pictures to your teachers, they miss you and want to see you!
- We continue to work hard to and will try our best to give you smaller pieces of information as opposed to long, extensive documents
- We will send out GM’s planning guides when we have the directive from Governor Walz to either start our normal routines on March 30th, or move to a distance learning plan
We truly appreciate your patience!
Principal Rosaaen and Superintendent Besel